Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finley - Nine Months

Our little girl is 9 months old!  Can you believe it?  And she's just the cutest, sweetest little spitfire you've ever seen.  She's doing all sorts of fun things like crawling, and crusing and dancing.  She's headed quickly for that baby-proof the house stage which, if I'm being honest, I probably won't do.  In fact, yesterday I found her chewing on an outlet cover.

After three months of one ear infection after another I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that we're done with ear infections (and weekly Dr.'s office visits) for at least a few months.

Fin's started to say things like Dada, occasionally Mama and always Tata (for Tucker).  Man, she loves that damn dog.  She ate baby food for about a week before I gave up and just fed her what we were eating.  Just the other night she ate more lasagna than Conor did.  And, believe it or not, she'll out eat YOU on spaghetti night.

She's become quite vocal when left alone or if wants a particular toy (usually the "toy" is my phone or the remote control).  She's got a bit of an attitude for sure but she'll scream in your face for no apparent reason and then, in the very next moment, turn those baby blues on you like-What?  I'm adorable even when I scream.

She goes to bed like a champ every night and, unlike Conor, she'll fall asleep on our chests and Morgan and I find ourselves snuggling waaaay past bedtime.

She had her 9 month checkup yesterday and weighs in at 17 pounds 12 ounces and 28.5 inches long.  Still holding steady at 25% for weight and 75% for height.

Finley had her first turn on a swing last week and didn't care for it too much.



Pretty pitiful but still so darn cute

Our little girl is still the perfect addition to our family.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is adorable! Is she your last baby? I hate how fast they grow up!! I love nine months, such a fun age!