Friday, February 25, 2011

I Am A Runner

This is a pretty cool place to be.  I never thought I would "be" a runner.  I thought I might be a person who runs but never a runner.

Since I started training for my half marathon back in January I've improved the length of time I can run by 19 minutes and I've improved my per mile time by two minutes.  And, while these accomplishments feel good, what I like best is that I can hop on the treadmill, run for 30 minutes and not feel like I'm going to die after the first five minutes.  And that's how I know.  I am a runner.

I won't go so far as to say I like running but I can definitely say I don't hate it.

I want to own this necklace someday.  Just to remind me.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is pretty cool Erin. I am most definitely not a runner but I certainly admire those who are, you go girl!